These are the Expected School-wide Learning Results (ESLR) that a Kingsburg High School graduate will be able do…
Be an effective reader
• Read and comprehend a variety of materials.
• Speak and write in a logical, coherent, well-organized manner.
• Listen and interpret messages in a discerning manner and respond appropriately.
Be a complex thinker
• Access, evaluate, analyze and synthesize information from a variety of sources and learning experiences.
• Use problem solving strategies and critical thinking skills in both academic and career preparation.
• Apply math concepts required in every day situations and in the workplace
Be a self-directed learner
• Set goals, take responsibility and work toward achieving goals.
• Develop the skill for accessing and using information.
• Understand that learning is a lifelong activity.
Be a productive member of society
• Develop self-esteem and integrity.
• Develop social responsibility and understanding needed to function in a diverse society.
• Develop social skills to effectively work and contribute to a group.
• Understand and apply the skills needed to function in a technological world.
Be a quality producer
• Establish and apply good work ethics and quality standards in both an academic and career setting.
• Use self-evaluation in both academic and real situations.