The Kingsburg Joint Union High School District will be destroying Special Education and 504 plan records of students with a date of birth that falls between January 1, 1994 and December 31, 1994. Records will be destroyed on May 28, 2021 If you wish to obtain a copy of your records, you may go to the KJUHSD office, 1900 18th Ave, to place a request for records in writing. If you have questions about obtaining records, you may contact Cindy Schreiner, Executive Director of Student Services at 559-897-7721.


Parent Opportunity to Participate in Student Achievement! We welcome you to join the following committees: English Learner Advisory Committee; District Advisory Council. Please click the link below for more details.


Oportunidad para los padres de participar en el Rendimiento de los Estudiantes! Les invitamos a unirse a los siguientes comités: Comité Asesor de Estudiantes de Inglés; Comité Consultivo del Distrito. Por favor, haga clic en el enlace de abajo para más detalles.

Public Hearing - Fresno County SELPA Budget and Annual Service Plan 2020-21

SELPA Budget Plan 2020-21

Public Comment Period
2021-22 Draft LCAP
Please email any comments to:
We want your opinion for the 2021-22 LCAP
COVID-19 Information
School closure extended through the 2019-20 school year
Now accepting written comments on the DRAFT Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan (LCP).
Please email cschreiner@kingsburghigh.com with any comments.